The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old July 1, 2019, 09:27 PM   #26
libiglou

Does anyone think that maybe the soviets used German pistols and ammo was because if the bodies were discovered and the bullets were examined the blame would go to the Germans. My theory. I've read a couple of books on Beria and Stalin's executioners . One book describes a guy using a luger and killing thousands of German POW'S. . Beria himself was a sexual pervert. He would have his men trol Moscow's streets looking for teenage girls for himself. They would be kidnapped and raped by him. If they said anything the whole family would be departed to Siberia. Who knows how much of it is true but you have to wonder. I cant imagine a Nagant or Tokarov wearing out,not the way the Russians made their weapons. Interesting topic to say the least

Tags
execution , katyn , nkvd , poland