The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old April 19, 2021, 12:58 AM   #1
geologist

Dlask 10/22 rifle

Dlask is a Canadian company who make high quality guns.

Here is their TUF22. A Ruger 10/22 clone. it's set up with a BX-25 trigger, Dlask receiver/bolt and their 12.5" barrel. It's in a Magpul X-22 stock.

Our federal police have tried to make 10/22 mags with more than 10 round capacity illegal. Beware police forces that make new laws rather than enforcing those that exist and are written by democratically elected governments.

The RCMP ban is BS but Dlask has made their TUF22s with a slot cut into the mag well. Their 25 round TUF22 mags have a stud on their bodies that do not allow them to be inserted into 10/22 mag wells and are therefore outside of the RCMP ban.

I like to support Dlask because of their efforts for law abiding Canadian firearms owners.

It's scoped with an illuminated Primary Arms 1-6x with their .22LR reticle. At 1x it's like a red dot. Off the bench, with CCI minimags it shoots 0.6" - 0.7". Not stellar but OK for a plinker. The bullet drop reticle works great and at 100 yards the reticle is bang on.

It's great for rabbits and grouse.

Lots of rabbits.........

Last edited by geologist; April 19, 2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old April 19, 2021, 08:25 AM   #2
Joe-ker

That stock to the very end of barrel would make me nervous. Seems like a fella could accidentally shoot his hand if not careful.
Old April 19, 2021, 11:26 AM   #3
Pahoo

Do you have a question or problem?

Every time I attempt to read between the lines, I get egg on my face. Do you have a question or problem? I am a 10/22 fan and have see just about every configuration, both in a rifle and pistol classification. This is just one more that I will add to my list. ......

Be Safe !!!
Old April 19, 2021, 08:59 PM   #4
9x19

Looks nice, enjoy it!

I have a few non-Ruger 10/22s from Volquartsen.