The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 4, 2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Spats McGee
Staff

Shotgun info needed for ATF Audit

Moderators,
Please accept my apologies, and let me know if, for some reason, I'm not supposed to post this here. AI&P Tactical has apparently had two things: (1) a computer crash; and (2) an ATF Audit. He needs some information on a few shotguns that he sold to straighten things out. Here's his original post. I am reposting with his permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aippi
I know this may not be proper to post but I am asking the modiators for some pitty since I do help guys on here. After todays ATF Audit, I need better documentation on three AI&P Tactical Shotguns. Anyone who got an AI&P Tactical Remington 870 12ga with one of the below serial numbers who contacts me and provides me with the documentation I need, I will send you a new Surefire G2X Pro flashlight ( a $95 value) and I will either now or when the time comes you want it, I will re-parkerize and tune up that weapon for free ( a $200 value). The serial numbers are on the first page of my web site and here they are below.

AB354607M
AB354608M
AB892851M

If you have one of the above contact at 231-690-0954 ASAP
Original post: http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost...04&postcount=1

Original thread: http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...7#post17726597
Old August 5, 2011, 02:46 AM   #2
TheKlawMan

JD, the owner of AI&P tactical, gave me and many other folks a lot of free advice, especially on the 870 but some on the Mossberg, and I hope the mods will cut this thread some slack if it transgresses any rule.