The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 28, 2007, 09:24 AM   #1
Xanith

Wild West Guns / Wildalaska / Ken

I've ordered a few things from Ken at wild west guns over the years and have ALWAYS had a great experience. Price is always good, items are always shipped fast and packaged well. I just recently received an XCR from him and will definitely go back to him for any further needs.

If you need anything I highly suggest you contact Ken for a great deal!
Old December 28, 2007, 01:08 PM   #2
JGIORD

Ditto
Old December 28, 2007, 10:16 PM   #3
poortrader

He's actually a nice guy.......

NRA Life Member
Old December 28, 2007, 10:38 PM   #4
UniversalFrost

Yes, wildalaska (aka KEN) is tops! bought several guns and accessories from him in the past and he is always a great guy to deal with (even though he is originally from the Jersey/NYC area ).

Just kidding around. Ken is tops and the work that his guys do is out of this world. Had a Ruger 77MKII .338 win that I bought from him and his guys did an awsome job on a Wild West Guns Muzzle brake that was screw on, but was seamless and everyone I showed it to thougth it was a custom job to the barrel itself until I unscrewed the brake.

I know if I every need smithing work my stuff is going to them.

A+ , would reccommend to anyone and I will be doing business with Ken in the future.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Old December 28, 2007, 10:52 PM   #5
tplumeri

Hey Ken, How much did you pay these guys?

whoah, put out the flames, just kidding, i love the guy.
Just dont want him alone with my wife.
tom
Old January 6, 2008, 02:16 AM   #6
rppearso

I would agree Ken is great, I bought my PTR-91 from Ken and its awsome (im wondering if it would be possible to machine it into a gas piston rifle), im guessing that colt is going to drop the ball on the 1020 at the february shot show, so Ken could you google the LWRC M6A1 which I think will be my alternative to the 1020 (I think you will be plesently surprised when you see it) when colt drops the ball, its listed at 1800$ but im hoping you could get it for 1400 - 1600 would be sweet. Also im really interested in a semi auto .5 cal before they are all banned I saw the AS50 from accuracy international but dont know what they cost, I know I cant even come close to affording the 7200$ for a barret M82 and am hoping that there is a nice semi auto .5 cal out there for around 3000 to 4000 if not I might just keep saving my money for the barret since that would be a dream to own next to having my own plane. BTW how much do match grade AP rounds cost for the .5 cal? How many times can you reload .5 brass before the brass is too stressed and how much does an AP slug cost, also once the .5 is banned would the ammo be impossible to get? So many cool guns to buy so little time (and money lol)
Old February 8, 2008, 07:43 PM   #7
davlandrum

Yet one more +++ for Ken

It must be hell to be this good!!

Worked a deal with Ken to unload a safe-queen and pick up a new SW 460. Easy to work with, wants to make it good for you and good for him.

Will get the bulk of my business for a long time!!

Dave

Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do. -Potter Stewart
Old February 9, 2008, 07:35 PM   #8
Jdomin

ken /wildalaska

Ken is good people. Honest , fast shipping , and a great wit. An asset to the gun community
Old April 1, 2008, 01:03 PM   #9
PisnNapalm

+1 from me! Very easy to deal with and quick with the shipping.