The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 19, 2018, 10:34 AM   #1
SmokeyBravo307

S&W M&P Shield .40cal Holster

I just purchased a s&w m&p shield .40cal and need to find a leather IWB holster. I've looked at some on Amazon and Midway USA. I would like to get some opinions on what brands might be better or comfortable to wear. Lately I've been carrying a Ruger American compact in .45acp with a Desantis holster with two straps that snap on my belt which has been comfortable and I really like. Sometimes I carry my 9mm s&w m&p 9c with a Winthrop holster that clips on a belt and has been comfortable as well. I'm just wondering if there are some other really good brands that are well made, comfortable to wear and aren't really high priced. I understand you get what you pay for I've bought some real cheap ones in the past that were crappy. Just looking for some suggestions on what else is out there that is good but I do prefer leather.