The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Revolver Forum

Old December 23, 2019, 01:52 AM   #1
Holmes529

Webley Recoil Pad/Shield?

Looking for a Webley Mk VI recoil pad and screws. Does anyone know where I could buy one? In case you’re not sure what that is, I’ve included a link with a diagram of all Mk VI parts. That specific part is labeled as #19. Numrich is out of stock.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...mark-vi-websct
Old December 23, 2019, 11:35 PM   #2
rock185

Hello and welcome Holmes. The area of the firing pin hole was damaged on my MK VI. I had to keep looking for a while. Gunpartscorp had one, but when I got it it was evident that someone had already tried to repair the same problem by brazing. That would not have been durable. Gunparts refunded my money without any problem. I kept looking, and at some point located a good one at Jack First, IIRC. So were I still looking for a recoil shield, I would keep doing what I did; checking, Numrich, Jack First, Gunbroker, Ebay, and anywhere else I could think of. When some of these obsolete parts pop up, there may be only one available, so if you're not regularly checking, you may miss it. Good luck in your search.
Old December 24, 2019, 09:27 PM   #3
44 AMP
Staff

Link not working for me..

Webley parts are where, and as you find them. Essentially they only come from dismantled Webleys these days.

Good Luck!

Tags
mk vi , recoil pad , webley