The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 15, 2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Austin Cowart

a little help with a bi-pod for my G22

Howdy guys I just picked up a Walther G22 and its a great little gun. I already put on a cheapo 3x-9x bushnell scope and and would really like to put on a bi-pod. The only thing is I know nothing about bi-pods and i mean nothing so if someone could give me a little help it would be much appriciated. Im not looking to put a 100 dollar harris on just something that gets the job done. oh and it has to fit a picatinny rail

Cheers
Austin
Old January 15, 2008, 03:33 PM   #2
hoytinak

I believe in order to fit a bipod on a rail you're going to need an adapter. I used this YHM adapter I got at a gunshow. Then go to Walmart and get a set of Rocky Mount bipods pretty cheap.
Old January 15, 2008, 03:43 PM   #3
Austin Cowart

alright

Thanks a bundle Hoytinak Ill do just that. I do find it curious that they arnt making them to fit rails yet. It would seem logical in my mind but again I know nothing about them.

Thanks again
Austin