The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old January 31, 2019, 07:10 PM   #126
K_Mac

As usual this topic makes for an entertaining thread! I prefer polymer pistols when it comes to concealed carry. That doesn't mean I don't love a good 1911 or all steel revolver, just that the idea polymer is somehow inferior is not supported by my experience. Just for the record, my decision is based on years of experience acquired by much training, practice and thousands of rounds fired.

With all that said, I completely support the right to keep and bear arms. Carry, shoot, or collect what works best for you whether they are made of steel, polymer, aluminum, unobtainium or any other suitable material. Polymer has proven itself as a viable choice. I appreciate the choices.
Old January 31, 2019, 07:36 PM   #127
Old 454

Polymer is here to stay.

Glock is a very good functioning gun. Easy to break down and clean and very reliable.
But damn there ugly

There like riding a moped...lots of fun...you just dont wanna be seen in one..lolol

And for the most part it seems most poly guns are just blocky and chunky looking.
I am sure there are better looking poly guns I just haven't seen them
Old February 1, 2019, 09:41 PM   #128
Iron bottom

There was frame damage. I don't think the pistol was safe to shoot.