The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 29, 2002, 05:26 AM   #1
PM 7

GlockPower is a rip off artist!!!!!!!!!!

I recently sent him a holster to try and see if it fit his needs. After almost a month of waiting for either the holster or the money, he refuses to answer my email's. I dont know what his problem is but this is THEFT BY CONVERSION by Georgia law and I will not let this slide. You try and help someone out and they want to bend you over. I am seriuosly pissed!
Old July 30, 2002, 05:28 PM   #2
GlockPower

Not a rip off artist. I have not received any emails from you, no private messages either. This holster is going to be shipped back to you, it is my mistake that I have not emailed you to appologize for the delay.

As for theft, why would I do such a thing? Receive a holster with delivery confirmation from a LEO in the same state? Obviously that is not my intention.

The holster itself was said to be new but was not, however i am very graitful for the "try and see if it fits" because it didn't and that way I did not waste my money.

At any rate, the holster is enroute back to you priority mail with delivery confirmation as well, along with your original shipping fees.

USPS confirmation number:
0300 1290 0006 5528 6243

I would appreciate standard courtesy of at least a private message before you post a message accusing someone of tbc. If nothing else, you know how to use blue book, you could have called me on the phone to verify that I had received your emails.

Last edited by GlockPower; July 31, 2002 at 08:45 PM.
Old August 16, 2002, 09:03 AM   #3
Sling Shot

Glockpower, almost a month before you decide to send it back. Yep, you tried it out real good alright. SS
Old August 16, 2002, 09:28 AM   #4
Hemicuda

a month with no contact IS a bit long for a test period... you likely SHOULD have at least sent out an e-mail saying what was up, somewhere along the line...

gun and car collector.
Rare cars, and rarer guns.
Old August 20, 2002, 05:38 PM   #5
GlockPower

Well that is true, thats exactly why if you read my original reply I do say "sorry for the delay" however that didn't deserve his posts, not to mention he made no further effort to contact me past an email account which I no longer have, unknown to me...

Someone else has the domain, so when email is sent to it, it isn't returned, and obviously I don't receive it.

I don't defame someone who could possibly have made an honost mistake. I also don't misadvertise my product as new when it is not.

Anyway, I think this thread should be locked...the whole sitatuation is obviously over.