The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old March 8, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1
Arms bearer

Pre Cz Dan Wesson info needed

I resently purchased a used DW PM7 S with more markings than most of the PM7 I have seen. The gun has the Dan Wesson logo on the slide and the barrel at the ejection port. Pointman is on the slide, but the type is in script. This is a sweet 1911, very tight with an absolutely amazing trigger. The serial number starts with SVN00xxx. I am not sure, but think this could be an early production model. The gun is also labeled as match target. Thank you to anyone who can give more information on this1911.
Old March 9, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Rogervzv

I have two of the new post-CZ PM-7s and they are my favorite and best firearms. This is a classic Series 70 platform with match barrels and precision parts. I have not handled the earlier versions but I am imagining that your pistol is superb as well.