The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 2, 2012, 05:07 AM   #1
Aussie clive

Belleville Boots

Hi guys i was just after abit of advice on some boots. Im currently using a pair of those SWAT original boots for work,hunting and bush walking.I find them comfy,durable and i also like the side zip aswell but i recently spotted a pair of those Belleville Kyber 960z's and really like the look of them.In Australia iv never heard of the Belleville brand so i know nothing about them and was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on them in regards to quality,comfort and durability.Also if you could point me in the direction of the best places to buy them online.Im also after some reloading dies so if theres a place over there that sells both these items then id be able to save on postage.Thanks for any info you can give me.

Cheers.
Old August 2, 2012, 06:10 AM   #2
ohen cepel

Belleville makes stuff for the US Army which I was happy with wearing. Never heard of complaints nor issues with them. I'm not familiar with the one you mentioned and we're not allowed to have zippers in our boots so I can't comment to those.

I would look at Belleville if I was in the market, Danner and Redwing would also be on my short list.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
Old August 3, 2012, 03:38 PM   #3
cannonfire

For comfortable rugged boots, look at Oakley. They feel like running shoes they are so comfy