The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old January 7, 2006, 09:27 AM   #1
Martowski

Local Forum Suggestion

Would TFL consider creating a set of forums for individuals, based on locality, to pose questions (places for ranges, reviews of gun shops, gun show reviews, etc.)? Similar to the "Hometown" area of AR-15.com. I think this would be an excellent tool for TFLers to share even more depth of information, not just on products and national issues, but on local issues as well. I also think it would help in building a stronger overall shooting community.
Old January 7, 2006, 04:28 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think we'd open an area with 50+ sub-forums for that. I would recommend that you check out our Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises forum. Here's the description:
Quote:
This section is for topics related to actual shooting sessions, including Range issues, Training and Regional TFL Gatherings. Additionally, Instructors can post tips and Students can post questions.
-Dave
Tick-off Obama - Join the NRA Today - Save $10