The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old July 5, 2001, 01:09 PM   #1
Mikey

On-line Benelli Bargains

I'm looking for a good on-line dealer for Benelli shotgun parts and accessories at reasonable prices, any ideas??

Mikey
Old July 5, 2001, 05:52 PM   #2
Kernel

Location: Madison, WI.... "78 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
DakodaKid,

Good luck, if you find one let us know.

My understanding is Benelli goes to market differently than most gun manufacturers. They don't sell to wholesalers, they have their own dealer/rep distribution network. That allows Benelli to better control the retail price on their shotguns. Which is why the price on Benellis is almost exactly the same wherever you look. If a dealer tried to lowball prices he'd loose his contract with the factory.

This of course is all to the benifit of Benelli's and the dealers' bottomline (though it may help to ensure high quality, since they have a guaranteed profit, and hence no need to cut corners). That's the down side. The up side is they still make the best semiauto shotgun money can buy.

However, there are a couple of online places that sell barrels and accessories at (somewhat of a) discount. -- Kernel
Old July 5, 2001, 06:53 PM   #3
Bigdog29

Dude, I am getting my Benelli m1 field 26" synthetic tomorrow delivered for $768. No sales tax. I can't wait. I got it online at Sports Outfitters. I dealt with Aaron. His email address is [email protected] Easy to deal with and always replied promptly to my emails. I found them at GUNSAMERICA.COM Probably other good deals there too.

good luck
Bigdog
Old July 5, 2001, 07:02 PM   #4
hksigwalther

CDNN always has factory Benelli barrels for sale. Cheaper Than Dirt has on occasion sold factory extended mags for M1/M3s.
Old July 5, 2001, 10:49 PM   #5
Kernel

Location: Madison, WI.... "78 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Sports Outfitters has some of the lowest Benelli price in the nation, and they'll go as low as anybody on accessories if you dicker with them. I use to live about 4 blocks from their store in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was nice having an indoor 100 yd rifle range that close. Aaron is all right, I bought a M1 Field from him 5 years ago. Watch his dad tho.... in CR he's universally known by the well earned nickname of "Slippery". -- Kernel
Old July 9, 2001, 04:00 AM   #6
magnum_force

Thanks for the valuable info. If only the Benelli M4 was available.
Old July 12, 2001, 09:40 AM   #7
Icopy

CDNNINVESTMENTS has many Benelli parts and accessories. Their prices are ok. Also, Brownells is an authorized distributor. I highly recommend them.