The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 1, 2002, 10:06 PM   #1
ronin308

SWFA rocks!

I recently purchased a Leupold 3-9x40mm Tactical Mil-Dot from SWFA. After I added the scope to my cart, the screen asked if I needed flip up caps, killflash, lens pen, etc. Instead of having to look up and order the right product numbers, the selections were tailored to the specific scope. I ordered flip up caps, killflash, and a lens pen...it was all very quick and bombproof. I placed the order late on Monday night, I was mounting the scope to my rifle on Thursday afternoon! And this was with UPS ground service! SWFA is where I will be getting my glass from from now on.
Old November 7, 2002, 03:53 AM   #2
tomkatz

I totally agree on swfa, best place I've ever dealt with for optics, GREAT PRICES...tom
Old November 14, 2002, 01:18 PM   #3
SWFA

Tahnks guys for the business and kind words, we really do appreciate it.

Chris Farris
Old November 27, 2002, 05:19 PM   #4
julianmb

i recently bought a Tasco SS16 x 42 from them and it was delivered super quick, but a uk shop told me that it is now not allowed to export mildot scopes from the US. Anyone give me any more info? Would appreciate a cc to my email as well if possible [email protected]
Old December 11, 2002, 03:07 PM   #5
The Plainsman

Ditto on SWFA

I've ordered a number of things from SWFA over the years, including a couple of scopes. Nothing but the best - good products, good service, fast response.

Use 'em. They're great.