The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 18, 2017, 07:16 PM   #1
littlephil

What's a B&C medallist worth?

Howdy all, been lookin around online and haven't come up with a solid answer. I have a B&C medallist stock off of aSavage 110 blind mag stagger feed, and I'm wondering what I should try and sell it for. I found a couple on fleabay, but the prices varied quite a bit as far as what they were asking. Brand new they're around $289 or so, but a couple I saw used were up to $249 or thereabouts, which I don't really understand. I just wanna put a fair price on it so I can actually sell it.
Also, if I stuck this in the wrong place somehow, please move the thread. Thanks for any help!
Old January 20, 2017, 07:26 PM   #2
littlephil

No info or guesses? Anybody?
Old January 21, 2017, 07:58 PM   #3
oldscot3

Unless you get one with extras like adjustable cheek and butt pads, they're $272.00 new at stockys. If you price it too high most will just buy from the net purveyors where they can use their credit card, pick the color they like, and maybe even get free shipping.

I would put it at about $150.00 and see if you get some interest.
Old January 21, 2017, 08:40 PM   #4
jmr40

You're selling to a limited market. It might take a while to sell at any price, but the less you ask the quicker you'll move it. You might get $200, but it is hard to say. The 1st guy who looks at the ad may buy it or it may sit for months at that price. I'd ask $100-$150 if I wanted to move it.

Winston Churchill
Old January 23, 2017, 12:06 AM   #5
littlephil

Thanks fellas. That's actually about what I was I was thinking, just wasn't sure if I was way off one way or the other.
Thanks again for the input!