The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 15, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1
Dan31

GunShopps.com/Gray Sales

I just wanted to let you know to stay away from them. I ordered 3 Mec Gar Mags back on 01/02/13 and they have yet to deliver the product. I have emailed them 3 times with no response, I gave the order number and copy/pasted the receipt they sent me as proof.
Old March 28, 2013, 10:47 PM   #2
Dan31

Geez.............

So I get a message today from this guy long after the order was finally over and done with asking me to apologize for posting this about the terrible customer service. I will not, he said it was his distributors fault that it took the entire month to receive the mags I ordered. He should have posted that to his site before there was a rush on magazines like everyone else was doing.
Old March 29, 2013, 09:47 AM   #3
[email protected]

Dan 31

Dan,

I apologize for the gap in customer service. I know that the craziness and rush for magazines, ammunition, and guns is no excuse. Please understand though that during that period of time I was scrambling for supply of any sort and your order slipped through the cracks.

To make up for this I have sent you a 5% off coupon code to your email. With my prices the way they are anything more than that puts me below my cost. You don’t have to use the coupon, but it’s there for you if you want it.

Sincerest apologies,

Mike

Gunshopps.com

Last edited by [email protected]; March 29, 2013 at 04:58 PM.