The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 4, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1
dayman

Raven Concealment

I just bought a new pistol, and had heard good things about Raven Concealment holsters. The options out there for the PPQ are somewhat limited, and they do make a holster for it, so I ordered one last night. 15 degree cant in coyote tan.
I apparently didn't read the website all that carefully though, as I got an email tonight thanking me for my business and telling me I can expect my holster in 16-18 weeks. I guess I'd probably stick with a 380 for edc for most of the summer anyway, and it should be here by the time it starts to cool off again.
I'm still excited, as I do like the looks of their holsters, but I'll be able to donate blood again twice before I get my holster.
Anyone know any cheap holsters that will work with the PPQ that I can get in the meantime? I'm assuming my options will be limited to nylon one-size-fits-most soft shell deals.
Old May 5, 2012, 07:57 AM   #2
gschoelles

Just got mine in 5 weeks. I think the websites 18 weeks was from a better economy.