The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old June 24, 2011, 06:32 PM   #1
takoateli

A5 Action Spring Guide and Follower Fabrication

I'm in the jungle of Venezuela and fixing an A5 that belongs to a Yanowamö Indian friend of mine. It was a basket case when he brought it to me. I thought I had all the parts but I see I don't have the two parts that go on either end of the action spring. Could anyone send me photos of those parts next to a ruler or email me the over all length? Photos would be best. Thanks so much. If you Google my name you'll see my website and what I'm doing here in the jungle. Thanks so much!
Greg Ihnen
Old June 24, 2011, 08:50 PM   #2
lamarw

Here is what you need to include the part number and price. It is directly from Browning and provides the cheapest prices. Others buy from here, mark it up and resell it.

http://media.browning.com/pdf/parts/..._pricelist.pdf
Old June 24, 2011, 09:49 PM   #3
takoateli

Thanks, but

I was hoping someone could help me with dimensions so I could fabricate one. I'm in the jungle of South America. I'd love to buy one but UPS doesn't top here.

Greg