The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 25, 2000, 08:35 PM   #1
Ledbetter

Anyone have an opinion on the best holster for a CZ-75 for IDPA?

Thanks.
Old April 26, 2000, 01:01 AM   #2
Kiwiman

I carry my Italian CZ copy, the EEA Witness, on a Hellweg #220A. It holds the gun secure and is easy to draw from. Skimpy, only covers the trigger guard and about 2 1/2 " of the slide.
Old April 26, 2000, 07:31 AM   #3
AF Shooter

I have an Old World Leather belt-slide thumb break, size 49 that I purchased for a Slick&Wesson Mod 4046. Sold the gun about 2 months ago, but kept the holster because my CZ copy Witness fits it like a glove. I didn't spend that much for it, and it's been a great piece of leather so far.

------------------
Tom Whitman
SSgt, USAF
Old April 26, 2000, 07:32 AM   #4
DMSC

Safariland makes the 560. This holster is a paddle design, but you can get belt adaptor.

They make several different sizes, each one adjustable to fit several differnet guns.

I use two of them in IDPA, one for my Commander and another one for my S&W Super 9.
Old April 26, 2000, 10:24 AM   #5
Strayhorn

Karl Bloss of the makarov.com site is a dealer for Falco leathers, made in the Slovak Republic. He has a variety of holsters for the CZ-75 series at very modest prices ($65 for a full double shoulder rig, for instance). I've bought several Falco holsters for various handguns and have found them to be of good quality - I use their IWB for the Walther PPK as my daily carry.

Karl is a good guy who's active in RKBA, and purchasing from Falco helps promote capitalism in the former Eastern Bloc - also, among the few things the former commies make that sell in this country are firearms and firearm accessories. So Slick has to waive his usual objections to importing these items since his official policy is to promote market growth in Europe. So you get a nice holster, you help out a growing democracy, and make Slick grind his teeth all at once.

No interest in the business except as a satisfied repeat customer.
www.makarov.com

Old April 26, 2000, 01:25 PM   #6
Morgan

FIST www.fist-inc.com makes very nice leather at an attractive price. They do mold for the CZ.
Old April 26, 2000, 04:16 PM   #7
Tecolote

There are many holsters molded for the CZ75. Bianchi and Galco make them, but for just a bit more you can get hand made quality not mass produced goods. Check out Lou Alessi's superb work at www.rfholsters.com/rfholsters/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=10 I humbly suggest his Talon Plus. Mark Waldon makes high quality and very economical designs at www.waldonholsters.com Any of his OWB will do.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.
Old May 1, 2000, 12:46 PM   #8
Ledbetter

Been away for a couple of days. Thanks to all for the replies.
Old May 1, 2015, 03:47 PM   #9
rick9748

IDPA C Z 75 B holster

Com-Tac International great set up for C Z 75 b, 9 mm, to shoot IDPA $75.00