The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old August 2, 2021, 08:40 PM   #1
BornFighting88

Carbon6 barrels... Anyone order one??

To start, I completely understand that with the old news sham-demic and the revitalized efforts to crush personal freedoms again, ANYTHING gun related is going to be a hot commodity for the near distant future....

But has anyone here ordered a custom Carbon6 barrel for a build?? How long did it take for you to get it. The person I dealt with on the phone was wonderful. Highly respectful, knowledgeable, and got me squared away, back in March of this year.

I have seen and read in some places, heard in others, that it could take up to 6 months to get it once ordered. This true?? should I reach out??

Thanks all!!
Old December 29, 2021, 09:51 AM   #2
Wyosam

I think I ordered my last one in February or March, got it in October. I’ve got a couple. Wait times have sure grown, but they have been awesome to deal with and both of my carbon 6 barrels have been fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old December 29, 2021, 05:35 PM   #3
Scorch

A couple of my customers bought Carbon 6 barrels and seem to like them. I seem to recall it took a long time to get the barrels.
Old December 29, 2021, 07:57 PM   #4
BornFighting88

Thank you both for your replies. It finally came in at the end of September, and sent it off to the gunsmith with the action to be fitted.

It looks fantastic, and as Wyosam said, they are awesome to deal with. Same representative each time I called, and was just a gem to work with. Never insulted me, never sounded like he was superior. Even gave me advice on how to go about things. Delivered on EXACTLY what I ordered.