The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old February 16, 2020, 07:10 PM   #1
4V50 Gary
Staff

Santa Fe Trail Rendezvous

July 14-21, 2020 at Whittington Centre (but you have to go through Raton and Hwy 565 to get there and not through Whittington Centre Gate).
Old February 16, 2020, 11:05 PM   #2
FrontierGander

Hwy 555

The Booshway and a friend and I are already prepping the site. Cleaned out the storage shed, moved out a ton of stuff have hasnt been used in 30 years. Just made everything very easy to access and easy to put away at the end of rendezvous. We'll also start rebuilding the shooting range soon.

A lot of work to send out emails asking for donations. I'll be emailing some folks for new 3d decoys for bow shooters.

We put a lot of work and clean up into the storage shed. New shelves, repaired the shed itself, saved good usable tent fly poles that had been thrown outside and sat over the years. We'll also be giving away some clay pigeon throwers too that are brand new in the box, that the rendezvous has never used.

We also uncovered a ton of older and newer medallions that are going to be sold off. Each medallion will come with a raffle ticket to enter your name into the rifle raffle.

Old February 17, 2020, 03:13 AM   #3
Aguila Blanca
Staff

FrontierGander, it warms my heart to see two Indian tanks sitting on that shelf.
Jeepaholic
Old February 17, 2020, 06:38 AM   #4
Old Stony

Sure wish I still lived in Springer...and was under 75 yrs. old....I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Old February 18, 2020, 09:43 AM   #5
4V50 Gary
Staff

Thanks for the address correction Frontier Gander. Goes to show I can't read w/out glasses (or see my rear sight).