The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Revolver Forum

Old July 4, 2020, 06:31 PM   #1
OhioGuy

Kimber K6s 3" holsters?

I hope to pick up one of these, and would like a holster that conceals its longer grip well at 4:00. Any recommendations?

I also carry AIWB and like holsters with "claws" that help conceal long grips on my semi autos. Is there anything comparable for the Kimber?
Old July 9, 2020, 07:17 PM   #2
RifleofColor

I have a 3"k6s and had a heck of a time finding a holster I liked for it. I tried some generic type revolver holsters that i hated. I ended up having to have a kydex holster custom made by Windhill holsters. Had to take my gun in and leave it for maybe 3 weeks. I think Kimber sells some in their store, you might check there.
Old July 14, 2020, 02:17 PM   #3
OhioGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RifleofColor View Post
I have a 3"k6s and had a heck of a time finding a holster I liked for it. I tried some generic type revolver holsters that i hated. I ended up having to have a kydex holster custom made by Windhill holsters. Had to take my gun in and leave it for maybe 3 weeks. I think Kimber sells some in their store, you might check there.
Ugh, was afraid of that. I confirmed that Concealment Express has a compatible holster, it's listed as a 2" barrel but the 3" can protrude from the bottom -- likely not ideal.
Old July 14, 2020, 03:39 PM   #4
TBM900

Contact Garrett Holsters
Old July 14, 2020, 11:58 PM   #5
RifleofColor

If you dont already know, Hogue now offers a rubber grip. I thought the stock grip was fine but I didnt want to damage it.