The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old October 19, 2007, 10:16 PM   #1
fspic

personal profile and posts

Am new to this forum or at least to the point of not having made posts until recently. Was trying to find some of my supremely brilliant entriues or even some guys whose guns I wanted. Found the guy with the rifle but there doesn't seem to be a way to track personal postings. Snipers Hide has that and likely other places. Where do I go for this? Also there seems to be no way to be notified of a reply to a thread.
Old October 19, 2007, 10:47 PM   #2
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

One way to subscribe (a global option), is to click on the User CP - every page will have that as an option... It's up in the banner bar right under the TFL logo.

Then click on [b]Edit Options.{/b] From there, scroll down a little bit to the Messaging & Notification box.

Under the Default Thread Subscriptions you will see a drop-down box. The default action is Do Not Subscribe.

Change this to Subscribe.

This same notification box can be found in every reply/edit screen. Right under the Submit Reply button is a box that says Additional Options. You'll find a subscription option there (this is the easiest method).

To find the post of another member (even yourself), simply click on the users name. A pop-up box will appear that will let you find posts by that user.

HTH.