The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 11, 2011, 07:46 PM   #1
mx6kid69

KRISS customer not satisfied!

Well I sent my KRISS in about three weeks ago..The reason for sending it in was that upon the first shot the magazine fell out because it fits loose in the magwell. I was assured that it would be fixed or a new one sent quickly. I called earlier this week and left message..no call back...emailed last night and I got a response today that my rifle would probably make it to the bench this week and I would get it back the next week.. ok so $1800...10 rounds fired and I have to wait more than a month to get it back....their warranty says repair in a resonable time. For me more than a month after it breaks right out of the box is crap! I will stick with FNH and HK from now on... The UMP converion I did myself came out great... Do this before getting a KRISS!!! Totally not satisfied..will probably sell it if I ever get it back?!