The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 20, 2008, 01:27 PM   #1
DanK

Atlantis Arms Advisory

Hey y'all, I just tried doing a transaction with Atlantis Arms. Big mistake.

As it turns out, these folks are out of business or essentially out of business. I placed an order for an Advantage Arms conversion kit from them last Tuesday (more like Wednesday in the wee hours). To date they have not confirmed my order by email, nor have I received a UPS/USPS tracking number.

When I tried to reach them the failed to respond to both an email, and a submission in their "feedback" form. I have tried to call them on at least 3 separate occasions since then. They do not answer the phone and their voice mail state that the "inbox is full".

While they list very low prices for some products, if you are like me, you will have to purchase your items elsewhere even if you are initially tempted to give them a try. Save yourselves some time and headaches, stay away from these folks.

Last edited by DanK; June 20, 2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Old June 20, 2008, 01:49 PM   #2
danweasel

I got an email back from them when I asked if a gun was in stock about 2 weeks ago. I didn't buy it though. It does kind of seem like a wierd place. I dunno just a vibe I get from the site or something? Most of these sites actual "factories" are not really that big. Maybe your just having horrible luck? Maybe not though.