The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old October 9, 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
EastSideRich

HK P2000sk holster suggestions?

Just got one of these in 9mm.
It came with a pretty nice Milt Sparks holster, but I like to carry cross-draw and can't really do it with this one.
I have a few questions I hope someone knows the answers to.

1) will a P2000sk fit into a holster for a P2000?
Width is exactly the same according to their specs, but I'm guessing the location of the ejection port would be the critical dimension for retention

2) I saw a post on here where someone got a holster for a Glock 26 and it fit his P2000sk better than the glock. Anyone else have this experience?
Lots of holsters out there for the g26

3) Any suggestions for a small IWB holster which can cant forward (while carrying cross draw) that will fit the HK?
Old October 9, 2012, 10:04 PM   #2
ScotchMan

With mine I used a High Noon Mr. Softy while my custom holster was being made. That is a Raven Concealment ACR (Appendix Carry Rig). I love my ACR and use it exclusively now. The High Noon was good too.

I recommend anything from either of these two companies. I haven't found a reason to stray from their offerings; I believe they have everything covered between them and are the best within their area.

NRA Instructor
NRA Member
Old October 9, 2012, 10:20 PM   #3
Sixer

The HK P2000sk is a great gun! I love mine

While it will fit in a holster for a P2000 ( with extra room at the bottom ) and you can probably fit your P2000sk in a Glock holster.... I would recommend that you get a holster made for a P2000sk.

-There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Old October 10, 2012, 07:15 AM   #4
PSP

I use a Galco Concealable, but it is a OWB, so it may not be what you're after. I suppose it would work as a cross-draw if you bought a opposite handed holster. One reason I like it is because it has about 20 degrees of cant.
Old October 10, 2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Destructo6

I've been using a ROG holster. He's a small maker who does it as a hobby. His prices are reasonable and manufacture time is not bad, but he does it as a paying hobby, so times can be extended.

The Sk has a different trigger guard shape than the regular P2000. The Sk's trigger guard is rounded, whereas the P2000's is square. They fit in the same holster, but not well.

Keep all of them clean.
Old October 10, 2012, 08:17 PM   #6
EastSideRich

Thanks guys for the responses so far.
This is what I was carrying my previous carry gun (Kahr PM9) in:

(stock pic, not mine)
I would love to get another one of these, but the sk is not a model they offer.
I really prefer leather and like the small size and single clip.

Here's that thread about the HK fitting in the Glock holster (with a picture)
http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...2000sk+holster
I'm intrigued by this - if all G26 holsters would have the same fit, that would really expand my options.