The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 31, 2002, 12:48 AM   #1
Vern Brink

AZ Gunrunner

Ordered a few things from Gary i.e. ACOG TA31 and all my SF123 batteries. Fair prices and good customer service. Plus I usually get it the next day since he's local (sort of)
Old January 31, 2002, 03:14 PM   #2
Coronach

I ordered one item from them. When I did not get it in a timely manner I emailed them (after hours), and received a response the next morning stating that my package was being shipped priority mail, immediately.

The next day I had my purchase.

No complaints.

Mike

"True pacifism is the finest form of manliness. But if a man comes up to you and cuts your hand off, you don't just offer him the other one. Not if you want to go on playing the piano, you don't." -Sam Peckinpah

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein
Old January 31, 2002, 08:31 PM   #3
Vern Brink

When dealing w/folks, especially over the internet I:

1. Will pay a little more for good customer service - during the process and afterwards.

2. Usually stick w/em if the relationship has been good even if there is a mix-up AND they do what they can to fix it. Let's face it, everybody screws up now and then.

Sometimes that warm and fuzzy feeling is worth a few bucks
Old February 15, 2002, 02:30 PM   #4
Bottom Gun

They did OK by me.