The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old October 8, 2006, 04:22 PM   #1
reconseed

Two suggestions...

What about allowing the members to have avatars next to their names??Just a thought.

Secondly, what about a Knife forum or edged weapons forum? I think that would be a fine fine addition to the firing line. I am new here I know, but I would say that we all have a few knives laying around that we PROBABLY use more than we do our guns, daily. Knives are such an integral part to life and work, and in some rare cases, self defense... i think it would be neat to have alittle place on here to question and chat about blades... Just a thought. Thanks for the great forum!!!!!

reconseed
Old October 8, 2006, 05:03 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

I'll go ahead and address your question on avatars and leave the knife question to others.

TFL is all about high signal and low noise. Almost without exception, avatars add noise. That's the reason we don't allow them.

-Dave