The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 3, 2010, 07:37 PM   #1
Beentown71

- for UniversalFrost...

He PM'd me I'll take it for a listing and assured payment then retracted it 3 days later. I will not deal with him again and recommend you do the same. He might find something else while you are waiting on payment.

Quote:
Re: remington 870

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

offer retracted.

i found another shotgun that better suits my needs.

I have also posted in the ad as well. Since it was not marked sold you should still have lookers.

thanks and again sorry for pulling out at the last minute, but had the opportunity to snag an remington 1100 for a can't miss price.

JOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beentown71
Sounds good. I will pack it up this weekend and send it as soon as get the MO. Hope you had a good match.

Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalFrost
just need a copy of your id card to log into the books. Also for any FFL's that say receiving from a Non-ffl is not allowed, you should tell them to read the reg book and then refer to the BATF site (it has a specific area of the FAQ's for receiving from Non-ffl's is ok (there are a few exceptions to the pooicy but that is due to state or local regulations for some unlucky states and believe it or not, but a non-ffl shipping to an fl in california actually has it easier than an FFL because of all the paperwork an FFL has to go through to send to cali).

Anyway, I have a match this morning and will do my best to get to the post office to get a money order out to you today. otherwise i will get my ffl and money order out to you on money at lunch.

joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beentown71
I just need to make sure your FFL will receive from a non-ffl. USPS money order would be preferred since I have not set up a Gunpal account yet. Let me know if you need a copy of my ID before shipping. My address for payment is:

Charles Xxxxxx
XXXX XxxxxXxx
XXXXXXXXXXX

Let me know if you have any questions,

Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalFrost
posted in your ad,

I will take it.

let me know how and where to pay and where to send my FFL.

JOE

Time for the Mall Ninja list:
Beretta 92fs, Springer XD9, High Standard Model HB, RRA bull bbl...aw heck with it time to go plink
Old May 4, 2010, 09:48 AM   #2
UniversalFrost

it was over the weekend (hence the 3 days) and I appologised for backing out of the deal, but you never did mark it sold or sold pending funds. so you could have sold this to someone else at anytime.

i had a can't miss deal on a much better gun at a cheaper price than yours and I appologised in the pm and the post that I was not going to take it.

anyway, looks like you sold the gun already as soon as i said I was not taking it.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green