The Firing Line Forums
Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > S.W.A.T. Magazine

Old December 4, 2002, 02:11 AM   #1
Coronach

Email glitch at SWAT

Dunno if this is the right plce to post this, or if it is even an actual glitch, but...

as I was looking at SWAT's new site (very nice) I watched the interview with Rich n reference to the DC "Sniper." I agree that the reporters/anchors handled it all pretty well, and was going to use the SWAT mailforward to tell them so. However, when the link opened my email program and populated the "TO:" field, it set it to "mailforward@swatmagaziine" ... note the doubled "i."

If this is a glitch, I thought you'd like to know. If its not, I'll just send off my email.

Mike

"True pacifism is the finest form of manliness. But if a man comes up to you and cuts your hand off, you don't just offer him the other one. Not if you want to go on playing the piano, you don't." -Sam Peckinpah

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein
Coronach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4, 2002, 08:13 AM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Good catch.
Fixed now.
Thanks-
Rich
Rich Lucibella is offline   Reply With Quote