The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old July 3, 2001, 09:56 PM   #51
Jamie Young

Ack its a little too risky for me to drive down there on a friday night if the place closes at 10pm. I can't leave here until after 6pm and it looks like a minimum of 2hrs if I don't hit a lot of traffic. I don't want to speed down there especially if I'm carrying out of state firearms. How about Saturday?

Well Mal H I hope you can. I think Its going to be the weekend after Labor Day in Sept. I think the 8th or 9th. I'll post a date in a month or so. I have 17 Members from TFL, 1911Forum and FNFAL.com that have come to our shoots and we have yet to bring a Moderator. ArmySon was going to come to our first one but ended up going over seas for family stuff.
Old July 6, 2001, 08:23 AM   #52
Mike in VA

Friday the 13th works for me, looking forward to putting some faces with names. I'll likely bring a SIG 225, Kimber .45 (w/new fiber optic front sight), and maybe the Tomcat could use some exercise. See y'all there. M2