The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old March 19, 2013, 09:03 PM   #1
mk8tim

h&r feb 27, 1900

hey guys i picked up an old single shot 12 gauge and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me identify it. it's a harrington and richardson single shot with "harrington & richardson arms co. worcester, mass u.s.a. pat. feb 27,1900" stamped on the side. the serial number is 1739xx. no a before it as my other similar one has. this one is much heavier and has a bronzish colored receiver. any help would be appreciated
Old March 19, 2013, 09:25 PM   #2
Spats McGee
Staff

Welcome to TFL, mk8tim!

I'll be glad to move this down to our shotgun forum, where I suspect you'll get better answers.

Let me also go ahead and ask something that I'm pretty sure is coming: got any pics? Those help.
Old March 19, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3
mk8tim

yes thank you. i'm terrible with these forums. my camera has gone missing but i'll try with my tablet. thank you very much