The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old November 14, 2011, 06:40 PM   #1
AustinTX

Great reviews on the Beretta Nano from Berettaforum and Sigforum

I'm personally a bit disappointed to hear that the trigger is closer to that of a Kahr than it is to the PPS's trigger. Not a big fan of a full-length reset, though it does appear to have a shorter pull than a Kahr trigger. Nevertheless, judging from the reports I've seen so far, the Nano looks like a very well-engineered and well-made gun.

Here's Sigforum admin Parabellum's review: http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc...7100002072/p/1.

And Berettaforum admin Beretta1526's updated review: http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=79544.
Old November 14, 2011, 07:00 PM   #2
LockedBreech

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_TX
judging from the reports I've seen so far, the Nano looks like a very well-engineered and well-made gun.
It says Beretta on the side. Not surprised! Here's hoping positive reports continue.

It looks remarkably smooth and dehorned. That's an awesome carry plus.

Oh, for those concerned that it looks "slippery", i had a similar concern until I noted that the grip textures are the same as the PX4's. The PX4 also looks slick, but the texturing is actually extremely grippy.

Last edited by LockedBreech; November 14, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old November 15, 2011, 06:52 PM   #3
10mm4ever

As solid a performer as it may well be, I hate to see something like this with the Beretta name on it.
Old November 15, 2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Fishbed77

Quote:
As solid a performer as it may well be, I hate to see something like this with the Beretta name on it.
Please explain.

It looks like there is a lot of interest in this little gun. I don't think Beretta would have survived over 500 years without closely studying and providing what the market desires.