The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 5, 2001, 12:19 AM   #1
Jeffly

I am new to reloading, I have read a couple of books and looked at data from the computer. I was wondering, what is the most complete single source of data for loading. Thanks for your info. Jeff
Old February 5, 2001, 12:56 AM   #2
dick w. holliday

loading information

you are looking at it right now---"Your Computer" all the major powder companies have web sights and will even mail you manuals on their powder if you'll ask. my mind is blank right this minute but there is one called rich's reloading pages or something like that. chances are if you type in "Reloading Bullets" into one of the major search engines-you will probably get more info and links than you've got time to read...good loading...Dick
Old February 5, 2001, 01:13 AM   #3
capbuster

Reloading information can quite extensive when you consider loading for rifle,pistol,and shotgun and all the variables within each area. I think I am safe in saying that most reloaders own several loading manuals to cover these areas.I have always liked the Speer manual and also use Hornady and lyman.You have many to choose from and the free pamphlets put out by companies like winchester western can be imvaluable.Reloading is a most interesting hobby and you will find yourself continually obtaining reference material to increase your knowledge.-Cliff
Old February 5, 2001, 01:52 AM   #4
RiverRider

I don't think I agree with Richard Lee all that much, but his "Modern Reloading" handbook has quite a bit of data in it. The Lyman manuals are also pretty extensive. Those are the two I would get if I was to be limited.