The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old July 1, 2017, 03:38 PM   #1
ee02004

Beretta 1301 with magazine extension vs Fabarm PSS10 LR vs benelli M2

Hi guys!
I'm writting you from Portugal. I'm thinking in buying a semiauto shotgun to practice PTPC (similar shotgun IPSC but with limitations imposed by our local laws).
I'm considering to buy a semiauto shotgun that can take 9 rounds in the magazine / tube and antoher in the chamber.
On our local market I've found that the only factory models that we have that fill my requirements are the Beretta 1301 Comp with the optional factory magazine extension, the Fabarm P.S.S.10 LR and the benenlli m2 confortech. I can get them at very similar price.
From your experience wich model do you recommend taking in consideration that I'm going to use only 24-28g clay shooting loads?
Old July 4, 2017, 03:36 PM   #2
lmccrock

I am not familiar with those models, but if the prices are similar, most would say M2.

You might try the Brian Enos forum where IPSC shooters hang out. By IPSC, I mean people who have been to a World Shoot.