The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old June 1, 2009, 01:04 AM   #1
snakes1869

Browning White Lightning

I have a Browning White Lightning 12 ga with a 26" invector-plus citori barrel that I use for skeet. I want to get into trap doubles and I want to minimize my costs. Does anyone know if there are any 30-34" barrels available for this shotgun? If so, where would I look for one?
Old June 1, 2009, 01:02 PM   #2
BigJimP

Unless you're lucky - barrels will have to be fit to the receiver / but to my knowledge the Lightning series was only offered in 26" or 28" barrels dependig on the specific model of the Lightning.

I've never tried to put a 30" or 32" barrel from another Browning model onto the Lightning receiver ...... I don't know if the barrel lug for the forened is in a different location or not ...
Old June 1, 2009, 01:26 PM   #3
publius

does the White Lightning come with a free bottle of moonshine?

Tags
barrel , browning , double trap , invector plus , shotgun