The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 26, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1
armoredman

My Christmas present

A brand new High Noon Rock Steady gun belt, (I lost weight, can you believe it?), and this gem,

The sharp eyed will note it's NOT for a CZ, but a Glock 19. This baby is for work, and will really get to show how tough it can be under pressure.

And here it is with a little polish on it, should look good tomorrow at work, you think?

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/
Old December 27, 2013, 10:32 AM   #2
AllenJ

Nice looking holster, congrats.
Old December 28, 2013, 01:12 PM   #3
armoredman

It is a little difficult to accurately adjust the ride of an adjustable holster without the gun in question being physically present,(I don't actually own a Glock), um...I DID mention this is adjustable, didn't I?

Inside the bag comes this handy dandy Allen wrench and instructions, which allows a wide array of adjustments for this rig.

I did get quite a few envious looks at work, from those relegated to the cheapie Fobus junk we issue. A few carry their own rigs, but all plastic or nylon - the High Noon stood out like a race horse among plowhorses. It rode very easily all day, and gave no trouble at all...except the gun needed to be tilted back just a wee bit. So, back home, (they don't like us bringing tools to work), and, as seen, the amount of adjustment is pretty slight.

Yes, that's a High Noon Slide Guard in the back holding the Speedy Spanky up to the light

Off to the races again!