The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 19, 2017, 02:19 AM   #1
JoeSixpack

Radical Firearms AR15 uppers?

So it looks like primary arms has a sale on this upper and it's checking off a lot of boxes for what im looking for.

16 inch upper with mid-length gas
1:7 twist
M-lok handguard (12inch I'd like longer but good enough)

does not say if it has m4 feed ramps though.. I would think it would but ?

Anyway what's every ones thoughts on radical firearms uppers? any good?
also anyone know what primary arms shipping runs in general? they don't have any shipping prices listed and no shipping estimate either

I hate websites where you have to go thru check out just to get the shipping total.

http://www.primaryarms.com/radical-f...-5-56soc-12fcr
Old May 19, 2017, 06:42 PM   #2
Gary L. Griffiths

Radical Firearms has a so-so reputation. From what I've read, if it works, it works well. If it doesn't work, they're difficult if not impossible to work with about resolving the issue. I was all set to buy a complete Radical Firearms .300 Blk pistol from AIM Surplus until I checked out some posts on AR15.com. Wound up buying a PSA lower, a KMTactical upper, and a Toolcraft BCG.

FWIW, Primary Arms ships very quickly and reasonably, and absolutely stands behind their products.
Violence is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and valorous feeling which believes that nothing is worth violence is much worse. Those who have nothing for which they are willing to fight; nothing they care about more than their own craven apathy; are miserable creatures who have no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the valor of those better than themselves. Gary L. Griffiths (Paraphrasing John Stuart Mill)
Old May 20, 2017, 07:52 AM   #3
peggysue

Radical Firearms makes good AR's .. we know everything on the internet is true...