The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 30, 2008, 05:40 PM   #1
sixguncity

Blade-Tech holsters ???'s

How are the Blade-Tech holsters - anyone...? Looking for one for my CS45 I have Comp-Tac for my SA SC .40 and love it - but they don't make a holster for the CS45 closest thing is Blade tech ... In the waist band ultra conceal... BTW - the best CCW pistol I have ever carried the S&W CS45 or CS9 forget the rest carry the best ...
Old March 30, 2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Charles S

I think they are well made. I really like them!

Old March 30, 2008, 06:10 PM   #3
AK103K

Ten years of daily carry in the same holster.

By "ultra conceal", are you referring to the UCH? If so, I dont think you'll find it as comfortable as their regular IWB holster, at least I didnt.
Old March 30, 2008, 06:13 PM   #4
tplumeri

hey charles,
who makes that black handled knife in the first pic?
thanks
tom
Old March 30, 2008, 06:21 PM   #5
Charles S

Quote:
hey charles,
who makes that black handled knife in the first pic?
That is an older Emerson CQC7.

http://www.emersonknives.com/Tact_index.html
Old March 30, 2008, 06:26 PM   #6
tplumeri

thanks charles.
i just ordered a cqb 7b (black blade)
tom
Old March 30, 2008, 06:34 PM   #7
Charles S

tplumeri,

I think you will be very pleased. As you can tell I really like Emerson knives. The top CQC7 is my oldest and has been bulletproof.
Old March 30, 2008, 10:42 PM   #8
SWATmedic4243

I have a IWB blade tech for my glock 30 and I like it a lot it is the universal fit model with the "pull the dot" belt loops works great.

CharlesS The holster you have for thr Ruger SP101 what BBL legnth did you order it for? They have 2.13 and 2.5 for options.
I am going to be purchasing a SP101 and want a Blade Tech for it as I like the first one that much.

Best
Old March 31, 2008, 05:40 AM   #9
sixguncity

This thread is about HOLSTERS not Knives .... thanks...
Old March 31, 2008, 06:27 AM   #10
Charles S

Quote:
CharlesS The holster you have for thr Ruger SP101 what BBL legnth did you order it for? They have 2.13 and 2.5 for options.
I am going to be purchasing a SP101 and want a Blade Tech for it as I like the first one that much.
Medic,

It has been a number of years since I purchased mine, but I think I selected the 2.5 inch option. However it truly fits like a glove. The holster is obviously molded for a 2 1/4 inch SP101. Very fast very concealable, and very durable.

Quote:
This thread is about HOLSTERS not Knives .... thanks...
Deep breaths....relax...it is ok. I really don't see any harm in someone asking a question in your thread unrelated to your thread. I do understand it can be taken to PM (however TFL usually does not have thread Nazis and allows small deviations within threads).

However I understand your frustration...you did after all have to look at 3 extra post with 50 or so extra words and wasted a few extra seconds of your life.

Just a thought...I took a few moments to answer your question and even posted a specific pic of the Blade Tech IWB holster for the Chief Special....Thanks
Old March 31, 2008, 06:46 AM   #11
sixguncity

However I understand your frustration...you did after all have to look at 3 extra post with 50 or so extra words and wasted a few extra seconds of your life.

This thread is about HOLSTERS not knives or sarcastic remarks... thanks ...