The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old December 16, 2012, 11:24 AM   #1
FC-Fan

Leapers

Hi guys!

Does anyone here have any experience with this scope? http://www.alljagd.de/shop/oxid.php/...nrohr-8-32x56/
I`m considering to mount it on my K31.
Old December 16, 2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Jerry45

I'm not sure if this is exactly the same scope, http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_s...oduct1637.html it's called an Acushot. It's made/distributed by the same company, Leapers. I have that one on my Savage .17. I have 8-22 x 56 on my Sig 522. I like them. I also have a 1-4 x 22 on my Marlin Guide Gun in 45/70. So far it has taken the beating. I have (I believe) a 4-12 x 42 in a box on the top of my tool box. It's very susceptible to sun angle. It glares over very easily. It's the only one I have a problem with. I love the locking turrets. Nice crisp clicks and resting the turrets to zero after scope adjustment is very easy. The red and green lighted redical is cool but I've yet to need it.
Old December 17, 2012, 01:23 PM   #3
FC-Fan

Thank you Jerry45!

It is the same scope.

In german forums the glasses are considered critical. Unexplainable outliers if greater than .223 is used. Greatest difficulties allegedly semiautomatic by example HK 41. I must again think about what i buy.

Last edited by FC-Fan; December 17, 2012 at 01:35 PM.