The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old August 4, 2010, 10:30 PM   #1
CapeFearBrass

WTS- Brass, varying calibers...

Good evening..I am with Cape Fear Brass (www.cape-fear-brass.com) and we sell brass online. The brass we sell comes from Police ranges and indoor ranges in our area, Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg NC. We clean our brass with porcelain beads in a commercial tumbler and then dry/polish/buff in crushed corncob mixture.

We are a family run business with my husband being an active duty soldier.

Please view our site and if we can be of any assistance to you fantastic. If you don't see a caliber you are interested in, please email as we don't list calibers if we only have small amounts available.

We offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Thank you,

Jamie Hargitt
Cape Fear Brass
www.cape-fear-brass.com

Last edited by CapeFearBrass; August 5, 2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: correction
Old August 5, 2010, 10:37 AM   #2
griz

Your linked address didn't work for me but I found the site by adding ".com". Do you have any discounts for larger quantities?
Old August 5, 2010, 10:44 AM   #3
spacecoast

Not to discourage you, but there are guys selling brass on this site for 60-70% less than your prices.
Old August 5, 2010, 12:13 PM   #4
troy_mclure

using ie8 i couldnt get the site to work.
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
Old August 5, 2010, 12:27 PM   #5
spacecoast

Same here, worked fine for me

http://www.cape-fear-brass.com/
Old August 5, 2010, 02:53 PM   #6
CapeFearBrass

Sorry that I forgot the .com, but I fixed it. We try to be competitively priced and have checked various websites. We do clean our brass and will process .223 and .308 for an additional fee.

We do have discounts for larger volume. The website just got up and if it isn't listed, I'll verify it and get back to you.

Regarding $, shipping is included in the price whereas most of the other sites charge an additional amount for shipping that you don't see until you go through their shopping cart.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Have a great day!
Old August 5, 2010, 04:10 PM   #7
BombthePeasants

this is not aimed at your business (pun intended), but at the shooting world in general...

I WISH THERE WERE MORE .30-06 shooters...I don't have any need for .308Win brass, but that's all people seem to shoot.
Old August 5, 2010, 04:57 PM   #8
BruceM

Is there a reason why this thread is not in the classifieds? For that matter, where are the moderators of this Forum?

Bruce
Old August 5, 2010, 06:11 PM   #9
CapeFearBrass

I'm confused? There are a number of TS,WTS posts in this forum...I do have a request in for an advertising spot though..

I see now where the classified forum is...I didn't see the forum jump below initially. Sorry for putting this in the wrong form.

Last edited by CapeFearBrass; August 5, 2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old August 5, 2010, 09:40 PM   #10
Johnny Guest
Moderator in Memoriam

"For Sale" in H&R forum

Handloading and Reloading is specialized enough so that we've been allowing sales notices for loading components and tools in this forum. We even tolerate announcements from dealers, so long as they don't do it often.

Don't "mess with" those offering something for sale. if you think the price is too high, just don't buy it. If you want to make an offer of a lesser price, send a PM or e-mail, but leave this off the public board.

LATE ADDITION: When posting "For Sale" notices on H&R, please observe all protocols in effect in the B/S/T areas: Location in title, don't mess with the other guy's post, be courteous. If you think price is high, don't buy --and don't comment on it. If you need to make a lower offer, send a PM or e-mail.

Johnny
Old August 6, 2010, 01:06 AM   #11
troy_mclure

Quote:
I WISH THERE WERE MORE .30-06 shooters...I don't have any need for .308Win brass, but that's all people seem to shoot.
ive got a few hundred .270 i "converted" to .30-06. everybody around here shoots .270, but .30-06 is non existant.

ive even got some .25-06 "converted" to .30-06! lol.
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
Old August 6, 2010, 06:09 AM   #12
spacecoast

Johnny -

If you're going to allow ads on the board (no objection here, although it means I have to look in two places instead of one), you might require them to have the location posted in the title, same as the classifieds.