The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old October 2, 2016, 07:48 AM   #1
Kvon2

Stoeger Fix

So my stoeger Uplander supreme had to go back to stoeger because of some double firing and the safety kicking on when it was not supposed to.

They sent it back to me in less than two weeks(not bad!) But they didn't send any kind of write up on what they fixed or if they had to replace anything. Is that normal?

It looks like a different gun(does not have some of the same wear and tear marks). I just moved and the paper I have with all my serial numbers is still at the old house.

Is it normal to not get any kind of Information on the repair?
Old October 2, 2016, 09:29 AM   #2
g.willikers

Who did they return the gun to - a dealer or straight to you?
Old October 2, 2016, 03:49 PM   #3
FITASC

Wouldn't necessarily matter under Federal law; now some states have certain restrictions.
"I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you."- Frank Zappa
Old October 2, 2016, 08:26 PM   #4
Kvon2

It was straight to me. The packing slip leads me to believe that they replaced it.

I do live in Maryland so if there's a restriction we likely have it. The only thing I can think of is that stoeger is also in MD?