The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old January 20, 2000, 09:28 AM   #1
dinosaur

I`ve been a member for a few weeks and find it very informative. Maybe this has been suggested before but how about a forum dedicated to gun shows? Not just the big ones, the smaller ones held in firehouses, Legion Halls, VFW`s and the like. I don`t bother reading the newspapers that much and in my part of the country there are a lot of the smaller shows just about every weekend. My point is not so much to go and buy things but to get out and show support for them. Any member who knows about a show could list it with the pertinent info. The smaller the better. It may encourage others to have more shows. We`re pretty lucky here in NE Pa. If there`s a local gun show one of the TV stations will list it in their "Things To Do" segment if they`re notified in advance. Unfortunately, many don`t take advantage of this free service. Since this board has a lot of members, I think it could be a good thing.
Old January 20, 2000, 05:01 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

dinosaur,

Check out this thread, posted here within the last month. http://www.thefiringline.com:8080/fo...threadid=30683
Old January 20, 2000, 07:34 PM   #3
dinosaur

Ah! I see said the blind man!