The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old May 19, 2002, 01:38 AM   #1
Deadeye96

Looking for Ithaca 37

After reading through this board I have decided that my next purchase needs to be an Ithaca Model 37 in police/riot gun configuration. I would also, for kicks and giggles, like to get one w/o the disconnector. I have read that the best places to get one are the shops that handle police trade-ins. Where in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area should I look and what could I expect to pay for one?
Old May 19, 2002, 02:33 AM   #2
Badger Arms

Around $200 is about all I'd pay for one. Top end would be $250. You can also use www.auctionarms.com or www.gunbroker.com and do a search under Ithaca. Find a local dealer with their dealer locator services. You usually get a better selection online.
Old May 20, 2002, 07:20 AM   #3
Gopher

Hit the gun shows at Market Hall, Bigtown, and a smaller show in Richardson. There are usually a good selection of them running in the $250/350 range. There was a police supply place in Farmers Branch on Beltline that might have some. Good luck on your search.
Old May 21, 2002, 09:37 PM   #4
Gopher

FYI: there is a show in Ft Worth this weekend and one in June at Market Hall. I know there should be several at the Market Hall show.