The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 30, 1999, 10:47 AM   #1
Skorzeny

There is an ad on the Vang Comp site about the subject shotgun being sold for an "incredible" price (normally $595 or something like that).

Can someone tell me what the new price is? I don't know if I am ready to buy it yet, so I don't want to call Mr. Vang and waste his time.

Skorzeny

------------------
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence. Sun Tzu

Old December 1, 1999, 01:31 AM   #2
Ewok

I'm not sure why he couldn't/didn't post the price, but it's roughly $100 off. If I didn't have to pay the 8% California sales tax, I'd buy another for a spare.

Oh, don't forget this is the 6 (5+1) shot 18.5in. model, without the bayonet mount. The one I got, before the sale, had the bantam stock on it. I think Hans knows what he's doing, going for the smallest package. However, you should make sure you understand what you're getting.
------------------
Protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms!

[This message has been edited by Ewok (edited December 01, 1999).]