The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old November 9, 2018, 12:41 AM   #26
TruthTellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahoo View Post
Well, my buddy changed his mind and asked me to help him with a cope. So, I put a 4x32 rifle scope and told him to try it out and see how he liked it. Told him that I was in no hurry to get it back until he finds something he likes. This scope was just sitting around looking for a service. After working with it, he shot a 1/2" group at 50yds. and how he likes this better. I may never get this scope back but that's okay as he has done me a lot of favors. He's even got the target posted on his wall. ……

That 3-9 should work out well but I prefer the smaller bell for this charger. Your money, your call..

Be Safe !!!
The Mueller I have on it now has the same diameter bell, so I'm use to it. The scope is so long tho, the reason I like the 3-9 over the 4-12 is it's almost 2 inches shorter in length.