The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old October 26, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1
drifts1

Need help please Ruger 10/22

I dont know much about custom Ruger 10/22's but does the following seem like a good deal? Are the parts used any good? How about the asking price? BTW,this is not a deal posted in this forum. Thank you.

Make:
Custom Ruger 10/22 , Comes with Elysium Bull Barrel (.920), BSA Sweet 22 scope, with 1 inch steel rings, Kidd single stage match trigger, Kidd CNC bolt, Kidd cocking assembly with handle, Kidd bolt buffer, and Kidd scope mount. Mounted in Revolution Yukon Thumb Hole Stock. Can e-mail more Photo's. I spent about a $950.00 on upgrades. Has about 75 round threw it.
Model:
Ruger 10/22
Caliber:
22LR
Location (city or county):
Oceanside
Price:
$700.00
Old October 26, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2
sholling

I don't know the barrel maker but the stock is about $150, the Kidd parts are all first rate (I prefer Kidd's 2-stage trigger). What's it worth depends on what someone is willing to give for it and usually that's nowhere near the build price (dang it) but if it's exactly the way you want it then it might be worth it. Only you can decide.

You can price Kidd parts at www.coolguyguns.com and the stock at http://www.shootersdiscount.com/cart...s/rimfire.html.
Old October 26, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3
drifts1

I believe the barrel is made by Elysium(formerly Clerke). The seller is actually willing to trade for something I have which cost me much less than his asking price. I would only have my standard 10/22 to compare it to, just wanted to make sure it wasnt built with subpar parts.