Closed Thread

Old April 6, 2009, 04:26 AM   #1
alberich

Obama's Gun Ban List - is that a joke?

Can that be true? I hope not.

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out/
Old April 6, 2009, 05:05 AM   #2
Stiofan

LOL, this has been floating around the internet for some time. It's titled Obama's Gun Ban List, then it goes on to say it's some new law that will proposed by the Brady Center, then it finishes and says this is the Democrat's new ban list.

Well, which is it?

Right now the Democrats know gun control on a large scale is off the table. Pelosi and Reid enjoy being in charge, and they know they'd be ousted when they lose Congress in 2010 if they pushed anything like this. That's why, and it's the only reason why, they stepped on Holder when he was spouting off some time back about the assault weapon bill.

If the Brady Bunch and the anti 2nd Amend. Dems could get away with it, they'd outlaw those guns. Most of the Dems know however they couldn't.

I'm not even sure what the original source was for that link you posted. It doesn't really even say.
Old April 6, 2009, 07:36 AM   #3
buzz_knox

It's probably HR 1022. The language gets brought up quite a bit as it's one of the largest attempts at gun grabs in American history, outside of the usual efforts to repeal the 2nd Amendment outright.
Old April 6, 2009, 08:19 AM   #4
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

alberich, you really should do a little research on your topic, before you post it.

There is this stickied thread, where the OP lists a paper by the Brady Bunch. Then there is
this recent thread closed for the same reason I'm closing this one.

Think twice, post once.
Closed Thread