The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 19, 2005, 03:13 AM   #1
bergwerk

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation feedback?

Any experiences with Numrich Gun Parts Corporation?

I want to buy some parts that I can't find anyplace else but I'm guarded about companies I know nothing about.
Old January 19, 2005, 06:18 AM   #2
busted1200

Bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They've been around for a long time and are known for buying remaining inventories of companies and manufactures that go out of business.
Old January 19, 2005, 10:15 AM   #3
bergwerk

Thank you busted.
That would explain how they have some older original parts. I'll give them a try.
Old January 19, 2005, 10:36 AM   #4
BillCA

Gun Parts Corp (Numerich)

Numerich/Gun Parts Corp are top rated folks.

I've bought from them a number of times based on a recommendation and have never been disappointed.

By the way the recommendation came from my father who only bought from them once... in 1948 he purchased a S&W Victory model from them for $35 (when they could sell guns via mail order). That gun turned out to be a good investment and a darn good shooter too!
Old January 19, 2005, 11:26 AM   #5
38splfan

Bought plenty from them.

I've bought lots of parts and accessories from them, and some for pretty oddball stuff.
They are top-notch for service and speed.
You may want to call ahead and make sure the part you need is in stock before you order online.
www.gunpartscorp.com
Old January 19, 2005, 03:49 PM   #6
jefnvk

Made my first order about three weeks ago, and I have nothing to complain about. Stuff was there within a week, customer supoport was friendly when I called to inform them that I needed an item removed from my cart, and prices were excellent. Didn't gouge on shipping, either.
Old January 19, 2005, 11:38 PM   #7
gn luver

gn luver

I've done business with them several times,always found them to be O.K. they always seem to ship things very promptly and efficient in there transactions.I like them. Max W.
Old January 20, 2005, 11:44 AM   #8
bergwerk

Thank you all.

Nothing but positive statements. These guys must be good.
Old January 20, 2005, 04:39 PM   #9
Tom2

No computers

Last time I ordered from them, they still did not have computerised ordering on most stuff in the catalog, perhaps they do on the specials listed. They take the order, then have to go search the warehouse to see if they have the parts, no instant confirmation. So they are not up to date in that respect, but I have never had a problem per se, and they delivered the goods in a fairly quick manner, but usually, something is out of stock. Usually something for an odd gun or obsolete model. But you can send them info and they can look for oneseys, twoseys of odd items that they don't list in the catalog. Got some rare parts from them. Only beef was once ordered a used, "good" condition Swedish Mauser stock, and the thing looks like it was in a fire. But the hardware on it was good! Go ahead and order from them without sweating it. They are certainly not an "unknown" company!
Old January 23, 2005, 06:14 AM   #10
unit70

Great Resource

These guys keep so many things in stock it's unbelievable. IMO best resource for gun owners on the net. Just purchased (few weeks ago) original O3-A3 Springfield stock. Bought from them many times.....never disapointed.
Old February 6, 2005, 02:42 PM   #11
SouthpawShootr

My experiences have been this: If they have it in stock, they ship it quite readily. If not they send you a little note saying "we don't have it." They don't seem to keep on top of their website. About half the time, they show a part in stock when it is not.
Old February 6, 2005, 09:22 PM   #12
bbrins

I have ordered from them many times and have never had any problems. In fact, I just finished placing an order a couple of hours ago and will be ordering again in the future.