The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old January 2, 2014, 01:16 PM   #1
gedenke

To the staff of TFL: What gives?

I just tried to post a thread in the general discussion forum titled "Buying NATO calibers?". Shortly thereafter, I got an email stating someone replied. When I went to go look, I got this message and the thread is gone from my user CP...

Quote:
gedenke, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If you are attempting to create a thread in the Gun Show forums, be sure to read the rules thread posted at or near the top of the forum. You need to meet a few criteria as shown in that thread before you are allowed to start a thread in the Gun Show. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
So what gives?
Old January 2, 2014, 01:20 PM   #2
pax

TFL has long had a policy that we do not allow conspiracy posts, end of the world posts, SHTF posts, etc. The thread you were looking for fell squarely in that category, and was removed.

Forum Rules Link

pax
Closed Thread